The Silver Economy Forum is:
- First-ever global business/government conference focused on policies for the $15T silver economy
- Showcase for government and business solutions that support and lend value and wellbeing to their senior populations
- Intersectoral gathering at the highest level for global and European institutions including OECD, the European Union and the World Health Organization
- Platform for sharing ideas, outlining best practices, and global dealmaking that is beholden to thinking of possibilities around redefining ageing
- The Forum concentrates on the new orientations needed for a wide range of policies. It brings together several public policy sectors, in particular financial, health, social and research policies.
- A defining moment to mark the WHO’s launch of the Decade of Healthy Ageing, 2021-2030